- Information we collect. Your use of this website allows us to collect certain information about you. This information will include any contact information you provide. We do not collect or store credit card numbers or other payment information.
- Information we keep. We will retain information about you and your use of our website in our system.
- Information we put on your computer. We may place cookies, or similar code, on your computer. Cookies are small files placed on computers for reference purposes. Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits.
- Links to Other Websites. This website may contain links to other sites that are owned by third parties. When you leave our site, you agree to the policies and conditions of use of the new site. You understand that our policies and conditions of use do not apply to the new site.
- Changing your information. If subscribe to our e-blasts or purchase services from us, you may review, update, correct or delete your information in your registration profile by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that certain functionality of the website may no longer be available to you if you request the deletion of your information.
- Usage Restrictions: All content that appears on Wain’s World web site is subject to copyright protections and or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Wain’s World inc. and our Licensors. The entire content of Wain’s World web site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
- California Privacy Rights: Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You can make requests pursuant to this law using the contact information below.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website and all content available on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, and all such warranties are disclaimed. By using this website you release Wain’s World and its officers, employees, and other affiliates, agents, and licensors (“Affiliates”) from all liability for any damages of any kind, and agree to defend and indemnify Wain’s World and its Affiliates against the same. Wain’s World and its Affiliates will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the website however caused, for any cause of action or theory of liability, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for damages, so some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit our liability, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such law.
Updated March 2021